Tuesday 1 January 2013

Start has we mean to go on...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

First of all I need to say I'm sorry I have not blogged in time, been really busy at work, so basically all I've done is eat and sleep wake up and go to work.

So Christmas has been and new year came in with a bang, i can now officially say we getting married next year I'm sure this year will go super fast, so this more reason to get target, I have a aim getting the perfect dress for me,

We watched a movie last night called Julie & Julia, this woman blogged her food what she cooked for a year, so this is what I'm going to do put meals up, with pics. I know there are days where I'm not going to be on plan, but that shouldn't be an excuse not to blog, there is always next day to get back on track.

I've joined a gym to at a very reasonable price no excuse not to start exercising, today its closed. Weather seems dry so a nice walk with my Fiance will be nice way to start the new year. I have a app on my phone that tells me how many miles I've walked and in what time.

So Today is the 1st January 2013...

I have put on 11 lb in two weeks so the first aim is to get that off, second aim to do a little more exercise, third aim to get into primark trousers.

So these three aims should keep me going for a while. I'm taking each days has it comes has you never know what round the corner.
So each 7 lb will be an achievement in my eyes. Thinking short term rather than the bigger picture.

Woke up this morning feeling positive...

Started the day of with a delicious breakfast.
Egg, Grapefruit, Banana, Nectarine.



I love the fact I'm cooking again as the next meal was lunch, we had some left over chicken pieces so decided to make homemade chicken nuggets using a Heb, spices i used was paprika, chilli powder, garlic granules, Cayenne pepper.


After lunch we decide to go for a walk, so 27 mins we went for a walk felt good to go out. The day past and it was tea time so decide to have chicken with hot and spicy crust syn free and only £3 in asda. filled the plate with plenty of vegetables.



Tea was a total of 2.5 syns that's for honey and gravy.

Total for syn today would be 3 syns which is a great start to the new year.

3 comments:

  1. Your food for today looks delicious! And don't worry too much about those 11 pounds. A lot of it will be water weight and will come off quickly and the rest will come off soon enough. I put some on over the holidays too, but I know it will be off quickly. Congrats on the coming wedding! You will look fabulous for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lookin 4word in following ya blogg hun missed ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks ladies. i will keep this up..

    ReplyDelete