Wednesday 2 January 2013

Back to work


So all the holidays are over and its a new year, today first back at work since Sunday.

So today I woke up late like 10:30am, would have like early so I could have gone to the gym. This would have too late to have a proper breakfast so I have chosen a light option, watch a program last night called 50 facts about exercise and diet and they say having breakfast kicks starts the metabolism,

I had the following for breakfast:
Nectarine, Banana, Muller light Toffee, this was a syn free breakfast.

My plan today  thinking a Green day, been doing extra easy several days



Wasn't long til it was nearly time to go to work, so decide to have lunch needed this to be quick, so made the following low low cheese (hea) melted added sweetcorn and pasta, oh my god this is lush I will be defiantly doing this again and this is a must on shopping list.




So at work I had my first Heb was two aldi cereal bars chocolate orange yummy.

At break I had Couscous, quorn lamb strips, spinach  mushroom, peppers, with paasta 7 spice Thai  this was lush a great through together meal, also had Vanilla mullerlight, banana, nectarine



At last my day was done at work, so I came home  still had hea and a Heb left so had Vegemite cheese on toast followed by green tea.







So it weigh in day tomorrow we will see if its a gain or a lose, either way I know I'm back on plan following 100% so i know there will be lose. Today I've had no syns, this is because I had too much drink news year eve and wanted to have less or none till tomorrow.  I'm also completing my food diary daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment