Friday 4 January 2013

Boom...

Well hello lovely people great to see so many actually read this blog,

So first thing first thursday is my offical weigh in day, so as i approached my class i was nervous not sure why, its like when you walk for the very first time.

So i got on the scales my heart nearly jump out my mouth when i saw the figure on the scales -6lb. Im so happy lost last weeks weight so just another 5 lbto go and then its back to normal and can continue with the journey.




So there you go new in my new pack. my start weight of the year and dont want to be seeing that again.

After class popped to do little shop and found special k chilli cracker for on offer so brought a box. When i got home i fancied a snack so has 21 crackers for 4.5 syn with garlic and herb philli 2 syn



After a while it was lunch time and was on the green plan today so had some batchelors low fat chicken and herb with mixed mushrooms and stir fry veg was delicious, at this point it was off to work.

It was time for work, so pictured below were the snacks I eaten at work tired a new heb apparently you can have 4 of these but only brought one pack these were nice, reminds me of that sweet winders. so will be defiantly having these again
I did eat on the job yesterday and was on green day so could have 2 hea and 2 heb didn't know what to cook, so decided 2 weetabix and mix frozen summer berries will do. this was very filling.
We also had a highlighted hot chocolate 2 syns, lush something to warm me up.

so today's total of syns was 8.5 I'm allowing myself ten a day, still writing the food diary, my mind back focused temptation is still there but I'm learning the word NO.

Trying a red day tomorrow see how successful it is and how I get on.


No comments:

Post a Comment