Saturday 5 January 2013

Its the weekend.

Its the weekend. My intensions were good today no alcohol, until I arrived at my moms and dadsand some late xmas presents were there involved alcohol.

So after moms went up town to local green groceries brought loads for 6.36, potatos, plum, strawberries, cabbage, spring onion, gem lettuce, cucumber, orange, tomatoes,egg.

Breakfast was well lets just say simple a yoghurt, i know no superfood had a orange when I got to moms and dads.



I didnt have no lunch naughty of me I know wasnt hungry, went a trip up asda and by the time I came back it was 3 o clock so I just prepared tea. I love this tea I call it fakeaway night has it was donner kebab homemade chips and salad syns were 3 extra for heb and sauces were one each and melt some cheese spread it not the same has low low im afraid,


Like Ive said before I had some wine for xmas so synned 27 syn for the bottle this means less syns in week which is do able.



I also got brought some champagne truffles which is my abosult favourite these are 3 syns each ouch so I had one and froze the rest to stop me picking  Great idea i thought hehe.


2 comments:

  1. well done for being in control hun x i love fakeaway night we had it last night

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun yes normally my weekend would be well total fail.

    ReplyDelete