Friday 4 January 2013

Red day completed....

hello

im getting into the habit of blogging regularly, I seem to be going to bed rather late 2 am to be exact, this makes me tired so not waking up till late and here me saying I will go to the gym so I'm going to get out of that habit quick amd start going to the gym early morning.

I woke up in mind of a red day so its all meat fish and poultary and no carbs which is a worth ttrying has I like my green days.

So for breakfast I choosen simply throw together for quickness frozen summer berries and activa fat free yoghurt


It was a little while before i was hungry so catch up on soaps, lunch te soon came along so in the red day frame of mind was going to have swede and carrot  mash with veg and linda mccartney red onion and herbs, however the swede and carrots wasnt mashing probably wasnt cooked so decided just to have the sausages and veg plain and simply also add tomatoes for good measure




so it was soon time to go to work.. popped into co-op ive got a thing for these yoyo bear pic before your allowed 4 for heb which is great to know, also brought a apple and banana witha bag of special k cracker 4.5 syns.

So for tea was a throw together meal involved prawns, mussels, picked onions, beetroot, extra light mayo (1)


Below are the snacks Ive eaten through work,also had some highlights hot chocolate (2)




No comments:

Post a Comment