Monday 7 January 2013

Monday soon come round.

Monday soon comes round quick enough. lately i dont know what it is with me and two o clock going to bed, anyway i woke up feeling not hungry but felt need to eat so had some strawberries and kiwi this was delicious, great just to pick at.


I tend not plan in advance has i just cant keep to it, so i tend to plan night before in my head, we had some parnsips left over so i decided to make spicy parsnip and lentil soup, ingredients- parsnip, veg stock, red lentils, little chilli powder, curry powder simmer on hob for 25/30 min then biltz in blender this is gorgeous that great i had two bowls, enough left for tomorrow and my partner took some to work with him.


so.. time for work before this i prepared tea to take which was bacon lettuce and tomato and mayo 1 syn on bread heb, taken some fruit with me 2 oranges apple and a pear.


Tempatation came the  better of me I had a mini chomp 3 syn mini curley wurley 3.5 syn also had 3 haribo neow chews aint got a clue on syns, but you know what still feel totally incontrol.

Has i type got a syn free chilli con carne in slow cooker ready for tomorrow or wednesday lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment