Sunday 25 November 2012

Back to basics

Back to Basics

So Im from tomorrow,  already made tomato soup made with a magic ingredient 'pickle onion' 
Tomato soup
1 tin baked bean
1 tin chopped tom
1 tin carrots
1 veg stock cube
1/2 pint of boiling water 
1 pickled onion

Mixed all together and blitz warm when needed to eat.

So I haven't been around for a while, just been so busy at work. But tomorrow a new day. I lost 12lb in 6 weeks hoping to try and lost 1 1/2st by xmas. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

Fridge and freezer full, 2 more new gadgets brought actifry and food processor.

Ive made homemade coleslaw with my new food processor 2 syn for the whole lot which is worth it will make had least potions so can broken down to 1/2 syn a potion, its only 2 syn for extra light mayo 2tbsp, ingredients white n red cabbage, red onion, carrot, 

Have brought some laughing cow blue cheese, so in the week am making broccoli and blue cheese soup so watch this space for pics and the outcome. 

Im hoping to post regularly but to the work hours I will try my best.

Watch this space.

1 comment: